calcium carbonate supplement price The Liberal government has launched a review of Canadian defence policy, and has invited Canadians to participate in it. To help focus public discussion on the issues the government believes require most attention, the Department of National Defence has published a consultation paper to provide the necessary background. For the average citizen, it’s a good primer and well worth reading.xeloda tablet price in india
zestoretic tablets price The paper is organized around 10 questions on which the government would like Canadians to comment. As part of our contribution to the review, The Vimy Report is providing the following link to the consultation paper: http://dgpaapp.forces.gc.ca/en/defence-policy-review/docs/defence-policy-review-consultation-paper.pdf. A summary of the questions can be found on page 27 of the paper, as well as below. Submissions are to be received by 31 July 2016 and can be made online at Canada.ca/defence-consultations.permethrin cream (elimite) price
Key consultation questions
- Are there any threats to Canada’s security that are not being addressed adequately?
- What roles should the Canadian Armed Forces play domestically, including in support of civilian authorities?
- How should Canada-United States cooperation on defence of North America evolve in the coming years?
- What form should the CAF contribution to peace support operations take? Is there a role for the CAF in helping prevent conflict before it occurs?
- Should the size, structure, and composition for the Canadian Armed Forces change from what they are today?
- How can DND and the CAF improve the way they support the health and well-being of military members? In what areas should more be done?
- Should Canada strive to maintain military capability across the full spectrum of operations? Are there specific niche areas of capability in which Canada should specialize?
- What type of investments should Canada make in space, cyber, and unmanned systems? To what extent should Canada strive to keep pace and be interoperable with key allies in these domains?
- What additional measures could the DND undertake, along with partner departments, to improve defence procurement?
- What resources will the CAF require to meet Canada’s defence needs?
zocon powder price ______________elavil buy online
azulfidine uk Feature image source: www.forces.gc.ca